Amanda G. Billyard
Tel: (714) 442-3349
Fax: (714) 361-5392
Areas of Concentration
Amanda Billyard is the Managing Attorney at Financial Relief Law Center. She focuses her area of practice on representing debtors in Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy cases as well as Debt Settlement and Loan Modifications. Additional areas of practice include Estate Planning, and Real Estate Matters including Short Sales, and Business Formation and Dissolution. She is also a licensed Real Estate Broker.
• University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law (2007)
J.D. Cum Laude
• Law Review: Managing Editor of UDC-DCSL Law Review 2006- 2007
• Law Clinic: Completed over 700 hours of client centered clinical work
• State University of New York Binghamton (2003) B. A. Philosophy
• 2007-2008 Honorable Raphael Diaz of the District of Columbia Superior Court
• State Bar Association of California
• United States District Court - Central District of California
• United States District Court - Southern District of California
• United States District Court - Eastern District of California
• United States District Court - Northern District of California
• District of Columbia Bar Association
BANKRUPTCY CASE HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE
- I've filed over 300 bankruptcy cases.
- Chapter 7 History: I filed approximately 164 Chapter 7 cases over various jurisdictions with 109 Chapter 7s in the Central District, 25 Chapter 7s in the Eastern District, 15 Chapter 7s in the Northern District, and 15 Chapter 7s in the Southern District.
- Chapter 13 History: I filed approximately 140 Chapter 13 cases over various jurisdictions with approximately 107 in the Central District, 11 in the Eastern District, 9 in the Northern District, and 13 in the Southern District.
Financial Relief Law Center is a Proud Member of these Accredited Legal Organizations Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, San Diego, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Tulare, Sacramento, Amador, Butte, Colus, El Dorado, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino