Andy C. Warshaw
Andy C. Warshaw
Certified specialist by the State Bar of California in Bankruptcy Law
Tel: (714) 442-3319
Fax: (714) 361-5380
Areas of Concentration
Andy C. Warshaw practices in the firm’s Irvine office focusing on the representation of debtors and debtors-in-possession in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases.
• Chapman University School of Law (2008), J.D.
• Franklin and Marshall College (2005), B.A.
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court - Central District of California
• United States District Court - Southern District of California
• United States District Court - Eastern District of California
• United States District Court - Northern District of California
CASE HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE as of May, 2016
- Chapter 7 History: I filed approximately 182 Chapter 7 cases over various jurisdictions with 99 Chapter 7s in the Central District, 38 Chapter 7s in the Eastern District, 10 Chapter 7s in the Northern District, and 35 Chapter 7s in the Southern District.
- Chapter 11 History: I filed or been involved in approximately 13 Chapter 11 cases and have confirmed individual Chapter 11s in each of the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts. I acted on behalf of a creditor in the American Suzuki Motor Corporation case in Santa Ana California (8:12-bk-22808) in handling a claim and the objection by American Suzuki Motor Corporation case and prevailed on the claim and by allowing the claim to be litigated in Pennsylvania, where the claim arose.
- Chapter 12 History: I have a single Chapter 12 confirmed in the Northern District of California - Santa Rosa division
- Chapter 13 History: I filed approximately 291 Chapter 13 cases over various jurisdictions with approximately 158 in the Central District, 53 in the Eastern District, 48 in the Northern District, and 32 in the Southern District.
Other Activities and Memberships
Member: State Bar of California, Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law; Orange County Bar Association, United States District Court: Central District of California, Southern District of California, Northern District of California, Eastern District of California; National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Financial Relief Law Center is a Proud Member of these Accredited Legal Organizations Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, San Diego, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Tulare, Sacramento, Amador, Butte, Colus, El Dorado, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino