Andy C. Warshaw
Andy C. Warshaw
Certified specialist by the State Bar of California in Bankruptcy Law
Tel: (714) 442-3319
Fax: (714) 361-5380
Areas of Concentration
Andy C. Warshaw practices in the firm’s Irvine office focusing on the representation of debtors and debtors in possession in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases.
• Chapman University School of Law (2008), J.D.
• Franklin and Marshall College (2005), B.A.
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court - Central District of California
• United States District Court - Southern District of California
• United States District Court - Eastern District of California
• United States District Court - Northern District of California
CASE HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE as of July 2018. Cases filed in Central, Southern, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California
- Chapter 7 History: 212 cases filed with cases filed in each District's court.
- Chapter 11 History: Representing debtors or creditors in 18 cases with Chapter 11 plans of reorganization confirmed in each of the Central, Southern, Eastern, and Northern divisions.
- Chapter 12 History: Confirmed chapter 12 plan that completed with a discharge from the Northern District - Santa Rosa Division.
- Chapter 13 History: 384 cases filed with cases filed in each District's court. Plans confirmed in each of the Central, Southern, Eastern, and Northern Divisions with cases in front of every active Chapter 13 Trustee in the State of California.
Other Activities and Memberships
Member: State Bar of California, Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law; Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Bankruptcy Forum. United States District Court: Central District of California, Southern District of California, Northern District of California, Eastern District of California; National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Financial Relief Law Center is a Proud Member of these Accredited Legal Organizations Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, San Diego, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Tulare, Sacramento, Amador, Butte, Colus, El Dorado, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino