Andy C. Warshaw
Andy C. Warshaw
Certified specialist by the State Bar of California in Bankruptcy Law
Tel: (714) 442-3319
Fax: (714) 361-5380
Areas of Concentration
Andy C. Warshaw practices in the firm’s Irvine office focusing on the representation of debtors and debtors in possession in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 cases. Recent representation includes corporate reorganizations that led to plan confirmations with a practice trend toward complex Debtor work with limited creditor representation. The majority of Mr. Warshaw's current practice is representing Chapter 11 debtors and debtors in possession in the Central District of California.
CASE HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE
- Chapter 7 History: filed over 200 cases in which clients received a discharge.
- Chapter 11 History: Counsel of record for 11 debtors that achieved plan confirmation in chapter 11, with both individual and corporate debtor clients.
- Chapter 12 History: Chapter 12 confirmed in the Northern District of California - Santa Rosa division.
- Chapter 13 History: filed more than 300 Chapter 13 cases over various jurisdictions.
- State Bar of California·
- United States District Court - Central District of California·
- United States District Court - Southern District of California·
- United States District Court - Eastern District of California·
- United States District Court - Northern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Chapman University School of Law (2008), J.D.
- Franklin and Marshall College (2005), B.A.
Financial Relief Law Center is a Proud Member of these Accredited Legal Organizations Serving Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, San Diego, Calaveras, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Tulare, Sacramento, Amador, Butte, Colus, El Dorado, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino