Initial Client Guide: Loan Modifications and Loan Workout Agreements
As our client for loan modification and loan workouts, we require certain due diligence documents so we can do our job to help you achieve your goals. Below this summary is a DOCUMENT CHECKLIST of items we need as well as MANDATORY BORROWER INFO WORKSHEET that help us organize your case and prepare for underwriting the loan modification or workout documentation.
“I received great results! Their team worked together to get me out of a terrible financial storm.”- Luis S.
Initial Client Guide: General Insolvency and Bankruptcy Clients
1. Credit Counseling
- Use Attorney Code AW546
- Online Courses (Same fees for individual or joint filers)
- $ 14.99 for the Credit Counseling Course (No Additional cost for Joint Filers)
- $ 7.99 for the Debtor Education Course
- Telephonic Courses
- $ 20.00 for the Credit Counseling (Additional $10 for Joint Filers)
- $ 20.00 for the Debtor Education
- Use Attorney Code 214970
- Attorney Code bwlawcenter
- Use Attorney Code: AW22373
- Use Attorney Code: ACC97854
- CC Advising offers the first course but you need to use a different company for your second course after filing
- Use Attorney Code: FR19775
- The US DOJ has a list of approved credit counseling agencies. We are not affiliated with any of these companies, nor do we approve or endorse any specific company. Use any company approved by the US DOJ that you would like to obtain your credit counseling and debtor education certificates. Your are not required to use the two options above, we merely provide you this information as a service and option for two approved companies you may use.
2. Document Transmission
Please transmit sensitive documents by email (as a PDF), fax, mail, or in person. Go to the Contact Us page if you need any help along the way.
25+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
Our team of attorneys has extensive knowledge of bankruptcy and estate planning law, with over two decades of combined experience between them.
Solutions Fit for Your Unique Case
No two individuals, or their cases, are ever identical. We seek to provide viable solutions that your unique case deserves.
Constant Client Communication
You won't be out of the loop! We make sure all of our clients are up-to-date with the status of their case.
Why pay to have a conversation? Our phone, video and in-person consultations are 100% complimentary.
About Our Firm
Financial Relief Law Center is prepared to assist you with bankruptcy, foreclosure, and more.
Meet the Team
Learn more about our results-oriented team that is committed to helping you with your legal issues.
Our services are tailored to each and every client. Discover how we can help you.
Stay in the know about recent news and updates concerning our firm and our specialized legal areas.
We take you and your case seriously. Contact us today for a free initial consultation and we will get back to you shortly!We Serve Most Counties throughout California!