“Excellent staff very professional and always kept me up-to-date with my case. Ronda Miner, Victor Ugarte and all the others were so very helpful and supportive.”- Lauretta B.
1. Credit Counseling
Abacus Credit Counseling
- Use Attorney Code: ACC97854
- Use Attorney Code: CA4023
- $24 for the first course
- $14 for the second (e-file is free)
- Use Attorney Code: PBAW4398
- First Course: $14.95
- Second Course: $9.95
- Use Attorney Code 214970
- Here is a pamphlet from Cricket with Client Instructions
- Attorney Code bwlawcenter
- Use Attorney Code: AW22373
- Use Attorney Code 7144423315
- CC Advising offers the first course but you need to use a different company for your second course after filing
- Use Attorney Code: FR19775
- No attorney code available
- The US DOJ has a list of approved credit counseling agencies. We are not affiliated with any of these companies, nor do we approve or endorse any specific company. Use any company approved by the US DOJ that you would like to obtain your credit counseling and debtor education certificates. Your are not required to use the two options above, we merely provide you this information as a service and option for two approved companies you may use.
2. Document Transmission
3. Meeting of Creditors
4. Course in Financial Management or Debtor Education
25+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
Our team of attorneys has extensive knowledge of bankruptcy and estate planning law, with over two decades of combined experience between them.
Solutions Fit for Your Unique Case
No two individuals, or their cases, are ever identical. We seek to provide viable solutions that your unique case deserves.
Constant Client Communication
You won't be out of the loop! We make sure all of our clients are up-to-date with the status of their case.
Why pay to have a conversation? Our phone, video and in-person consultations are 100% complimentary.
About Our Firm
Financial Relief Law Center is prepared to assist you with bankruptcy, foreclosure, and more.
Meet the Team
Learn more about our results-oriented team that is committed to helping you with your legal issues.
Our services are tailored to each and every client. Discover how we can help you.
Stay in the know about recent news and updates concerning our firm and our specialized legal areas.
We take you and your case seriously. Contact us today for a free initial consultation and we will get back to you shortly!We Serve Most Counties throughout California!