Areas of Concentration
Andy C. Warshaw practices in the firm’s Irvine office focusing on the representation of debtors and debtors in possession in Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 cases. Recent representation includes corporate reorganizations that led to plan confirmations with a practice trend toward complex Debtor work with limited creditor representation. The majority of Mr. Warshaw's current practice is representing Chapter 11 debtors and debtors in possession in the Central District of California.
Case History & Experience
- Chapter 7 History: filed over 290 cases in which clients received a discharge.
- Chapter 11 History: Counsel of record for 39 debtors that achieved plan confirmation in chapter 11, with both individual and corporate debtor clients.
- Chapter 12 History: 3 Chapter 12 confirmed in the Northern District of California - Santa Rosa division.
- Chapter 13 History: filed more than 460 Chapter 13 cases over various jurisdictions.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- United States District Court - Southern District of California
- United States District Court - Eastern District of California
- United States District Court - Northern District of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- Chapman University School of Law (2008), J.D.
- Franklin and Marshall College (2005), B.A.