Areas of Concentration
Amanda Billyard is the Managing Attorney at Financial Relief Law Center, APC. She focuses her area of practice on representing debtors in Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy cases as well as Debt Settlement and Loan Modifications. Additional areas of practice include Estate Planning, and Real Estate Matters including Short Sales, and Business Formation and Dissolution. She is also a licensed Real Estate Broker.
- University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law (2007)
- Law Review: Managing Editor of UDC-DCSL Law Review 2006- 2007
- Law Clinic: Completed over 700 hours of client centered clinical work
- State University of New York Binghamton (2003) B. A. Philosophy
- 2007-2008 Honorable Raphael Diaz of the District of Columbia Superior Court
- State Bar Association of California
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- United States District Court - Southern District of California
- United States District Court - Eastern District of California
- United States District Court - Northern District of California
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- AVVO Preferred Member
Bankruptcy Case History & Experience
- Filed over 500 bankruptcy cases.
- Chapter 7 History: Filed approximately 330 Chapter 7 cases over various jurisdictions within California districts
- Chapter 13 History: Filed approximately 193 Chapter 13 cases over various jurisdictions within California districts
- Chapter 11 History: Brief writing and motion work in contentious Chapter 11 proceedings.