Call Today to Let the Financial Relief Law Center Help You
At the Financial Relief Law Center, our bankruptcy attorneys are equipped with years of experience and insights and will use these skills to fight for successful outcomes for their clients. Our team provides support and guidance to ensure that settling your debt can be achieved faster and more cost-effectively than you might have imagined.
Here's how we can help you seek debt relief:
- Chapter 7: This type of bankruptcy allows you to eliminate most of your unsecured debts.
- Chapter 11: Primarily for businesses, this helps restructure your debt while continuing operations.
- Chapter 12: Designed for "family farmers" or "family fishermen," this involves a payment plan to repay all or part of the debts.
- Chapter 13: This involves a repayment plan to pay off debts over three to five years without having to liquidate assets.
To start your journey toward financial relief, don't hesitate to contact the Financial Relief Law Center. Whether online or via phone at (949) 284-0715, we're ready to help you claim your fresh financial start today.
“I was directed to Andrew Warshaw at the Financial Relief Law Center. He was able to negotiate an agreement outside of court which saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars and prevented me from filing Chapter 11.”Elijah B.
How Will Filing for Bankruptcy Impact Your Credit Score?
Filing for bankruptcy can be a lifeline when you're overwhelmed by debt. However, like most financial decisions, it comes with its own set of pros and cons. One of the immediate repercussions of filing for bankruptcy is its impact on your credit report and score. In the aftermath of a bankruptcy case, finding willing creditors may prove challenging. The extent of this impact varies based on individual circumstances and the perspective of different creditors.
Here are some key points to understand about bankruptcy and its effect on your credit score:
- Bankruptcy will appear on your credit report: Bankruptcy filings remain on your credit report for seven to ten years, depending on the type of bankruptcy filed.
- Your credit score will likely drop: The impact on your credit score is typically negative in the short term, especially if you had a good credit score before filing.
- Access to credit may become difficult: You may find it harder to get approved for new credit immediately after bankruptcy. Some lenders may view your bankruptcy as a significant risk.
- The impact lessens over time: As time passes, the negative effect of bankruptcy on your credit score decreases. Regular, on-time payments and responsible credit use can help you rebuild your credit score.
- A fresh start is possible: Bankruptcy can provide a fresh start despite the initial impact. It eliminates the negative effects of missed payments and escalating debt, allowing you to regain control of your finances and gradually rebuild your credit score.
While the immediate impact of bankruptcy on your credit score can be discouraging, it's important to remember the long-term benefits it can bring. If managed wisely, bankruptcy can provide the breathing room needed to settle your debts and start rebuilding your credit score over time. It's a chance for a fresh financial start, free from the burden of insurmountable debt.
What Sets Our Santa Clara Bankruptcy Lawyers Apart?
At the Financial Relief Law Center, we recognize that each debt situation demands a personalized resolution. Our team of seasoned attorneys can help you navigate these challenging circumstances across a range of legal areas, providing clients with a comprehensive approach to effectively manage their debt and financial issues. We deliver customized advice and strategic solutions that align with your specific situation, empowering you to overcome your financial hurdles and regain peace in your life.
Our offerings at the Financial Relief Law Center are not only cost-effective but also strategically organized to offer our California clients a clean slate. We will work with you to eliminate or restructure as much of your debt as possible. Our primary goal is to shield you from creditors, and with our bankruptcy attorneys advocating on your behalf, you can rest easy knowing your interests are protected.
To understand if bankruptcy filing is the right course of action for you, reach out to our dedicated Santa Clara bankruptcy attorney at (949) 284-0715.
As attorneys who routinely support consumers in potentially dire financial straits, we are empathetic and compassionate about what these problems mean to our clients. More importantly, we’ve grown to understand how important it is that we only deliver our best possible work so our clients’ chances of getting the best possible outcome are secured.
- Free Consultations
- Constant Client Communication
- Solutions Fit for Your Unique Case
- 30+ Years of Combined Legal Experience